I re-wrote this because I wanted to link this on my front page, but I couldn’t find my old one sooooo.
- I’m twenty-one years old & live in Southwest Ohio. I hate my town, but love my state even if my area IS overrated. “I hate this town, it’s so washed up.”
- I drink (too much), & smoke (myself to death). But I think compared to alot of other things people do, at least I’m not doing anything too bad. Or illegal. (But I don’t judge those who do.)
- As of right now at least I’m single, bby. Relationships are too complicated & messy & my love life right now fits that description perfectly.. but I won’t complain too much because at least I have a love life.
- I graduated high school in ‘08, what feels like forever ago. The last two years of high school I went to a vocational school where I studied Early Childhood Education - so I’m certified to be a preschool assistant teacher.
- I’m not interested in teaching anymore, & even though I’m not enrolled in college at the moment, when I do go back I’m majoring in social work with a minor in journalism.
- You can read about the reason I have yet to be enrolled in college here. I really don’t feel like typing any of that again any time soon.
- I’m a political junky. I have to watch the news everyday or else I feel like I’ll go crazy, I have a strong opinion on politics (& am actually educated on what I talk about!), & voting gives me a high. I’d honestly look forward to being given jury duty - call me crazy.
- My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s, & some of my othe favourites are 500 Days of Summer, Adventureland, Halloween, Girl Interrupted, Say Anything, & The Notebook.
- My favourite band is All Time Low, hands down. I also listen to alot of A Day To Remember, The Maine, Paramore, Silverstein, Ellie Goulding, Hey Monday, Nicki Minaj, & Lil Wayne. I basically listen to everything.. except autotuned pop ‘music’. (Ahem, Ms Spears..)
- I don’t watch too much tv, but my favourites are The Office, Big Love, & Glee. I’m also a reality tv junky when it comes to the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Ghost Hunters, &.. Pawn Stars.
- Speaking of Glee, in school I was in show choir for a few years. I loved it, but quit in part because everyone else took it more seriously than I ever would have wanted to. It
wasn’t as much fun as Glee makes it out to be.
- I read. Alot. I mainly read non-fiction (memoirs are my favourite), but Nicholas Sparks & Jodi Picoult are my favourite fiction authors.
- Some of my other favourite things are; the New England Patiots, Tom Brady, David Beckham, Alex Gaskarth, fashion / shopping, coffee, green tea, Tiffany’s, red nail polish, Forever 21, PacSun, Guitar Hero, the beach, vodka, Malibu, summer time, concerts, writting, Conan, flip flops, loud music, parties, mojito’s, & laughing.
- I’m one of the most overly confident people I know, but I do have doubts about myself sometimes. I think that’s normal but it does get to me every once in awhile.
- Anddddd I’m a free bird. It took me awhile to reach that, but I’m proudly there.